So what's been happening here, then?
RSS feed and Email notifications
You can view a list of all of the updates to Tipshop here: 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
Tuesday 30 September 2014
2 updates within a couple of weeks of each other - you're spoiled. Or something
- JP provided a correction for a cheat for Space Harrier.
- Richard Bos provided another batch of stuff. Maps for Caccia al Tesoro nella Citta di Braio,
Citadel, The, Deadly Silence, Dragonstar Trilogy, The, Mapper, The,
Stalker, Thirty-Nine Steps, The and Tower of Barad; solutions for
1 Line Cave Adventure, Adventure Guide, Adventure, Adventure, Adventure,
(that's not a time-loop - it's 3 different games with the same name), Caccia al Tesoro nella Citta di Braio,
Classroom Adventure, Crack City, Dragonstar Trilogy, The, Kingdom of Kull, Mapper, The,
Missing: World of Spectrum, Pluto Adventure, Stalker, Thirty-Nine Steps, The,
Throne of Camelot, The, Touch Too Much, A and Tower of Barad and tips for
Deadly Silence and Stalker.
- A little while back, I discovered that certain Speccy emails were being held as spam by my ISP.
Once I corrected that, I trawled through WoS forums for as many tips/POKEs which weren't on Tipshop.
If anyone knows of any others that they've sent that haven't appeared on Tipshop, give me a shout.
- Missing POKEs by Andy Ryals: Abbaye des Morts, L', Altair, Axel K, Bluber,
C is for Crabby, Candy Fruit Attack, Captain Drexx,
Castlevania, Catch a Hare, Conspiralove, Crackjam,
DreamWalker: Alter Ego 2, Escape from Asylum, Glauzone,
Godkiller, Goku Mal, GraviBots, Hedgehogs,
Hombre que susurraba a las balas, El, Horace to the Rescue,
Hyper Space Postal Service, Kyd Cadet 3, Maxim the Cat,
Metal Man Reloaded, Ninja twins. Going to Zedeaks, Outland,
Quad, Sami Troid, Slider, Speedball - One level demo,
Spiker: Basic Training, Sunbucket, Willy the Wisp,
Zombie Terror and ZX Destroyer.
- Missing stuff by GoodBoy: cheat for Justin & The Lost Abbey, POKEs for Charm, The.
- Missing POKEs by cleod_ideafix: Nightmare on Halloween
- Missing POKEs by Catsmeow: Ninjajar
- Missing POKEs by Pavel Plíva: Abbaye des Morts, L', Captain Drexx, Godkiller, Isidoro and Terrorlandia
- Missing POKEs by R-Tape: Willy the Wisp.
- Missing POKEs by Slider: Cronopios y Famas, Janosik, Misco Jones Raiders of Lost va-ka, Nightmare on Halloween and Tenebra Macabre
- Hopefully that's the last of the missing stuff!!
- Added RZX Archive links for Carlos Sainz, Ragnablock, SAS Combat Simulator,
Sector: Invasion, Space Rider Jet Pack Co., Space Warrior,
Starfox and Twister.
Friday 19 September 2014
Welcome to the August update (eh? Ed). A tad late, but hopefully worth it!
Fixed the links to the scanned pages of Smash Tips. No idea how long those have been broken! (oops!!)
Andy Ford submitted more POKEs for Manic Miner.
Philip M. Anderson sent in a working POKEs and a cheat for Stormbringer.
Pgyuri sent in tips and a cheat for Sokoban and a cheat for Tetris.
Bob Collins sent in a tip for Oh Mummy.
Sand[mHm] sent in POKEs for Cybernation.
Archie Robins sent a single email with a massive pile of tips.. DEEP BREATH - corrections for numerous type-ins: Arc of Yesod, The, Ball Breaker, BMX Freestyle, Bruce Lee,
Contact Sam Cruise, Denizen, Fruit Machine Simulator, Hydra, Italian Supercar, Krakout, Lemmings,
Pac-Mania, Plot, The, Renegade, Rocman, Skate Crazy, Skateboard Kidz, Super Seymour Saves the Planet,
Thrust II, Velnor's Lair as well as correction for POKEs for Cannibals from Outer Space
(more a shorter method than a correction), Droidz, Lazer Tag, Sooty & Sweep, Talisman, Timebomb.
As well as corrections, he also sent in new hacks for Frankenstein, Rocky Horror Show, The and SAS Combat Simulator;
new POKEs for 4 Soccer Simulators, ACE 2: The Ultimate Head To Head Conflict,
ACE 2: The Ultimate Head to Head Conflict, Afterburner,
Ali-Bebe, Arcticfox, Arkos, Badlands,
Barbarian: The Ultimate Warrior, Bionic Commando,
BMX Freestyle, Brainache, By Fair Means...or Foul,
Capitan Trueno, Captain Blood, Carrier Command, Caveman,
Classic Invaders, Combat Lynx, Continental Circus,
Count Duckula 2, Crazy Balloons, Crazy Er*Bert,
Cycles, The, Danger Mouse in the Black Forest Chateau,
Derby Day, Desert Patrol, 3D, Desperado 2, DJ Puff,
Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Double Dragon III: The Rosetta Stone,
Dr. Doom's Revenge!, Dragontorc, Espionage,
European 5-a-Side, European Superleague, Fairlight II,
Fairlight, Fall Guy, Footballer of the Year 2, Frogger,
Ghost's Revenge, Gobbleman, Gold Mine, Heartland,
Henry's Hoard, Huxley Pig, Hydra, Incredible Adventure,
Intensity, Jungle Fever, Kamakazi, Koronis Rift,
Leapfrog, Live and Let Die, Livingstone Supongo II,
Lunar Landing, Lunar Rescue, Master, The,
Mike Read's Pop Quiz, Monkey Biznes, Munchman,
Munsters, The, Mushroom Mania, New Cylon Attack,
Odd Job Eddie, Ping Pong, Predator, Question of Sport, A,
Real Ghostbusters, The, Road Racers, Rocky Horror Show, The,
Rocky, S.T.U.N. Runner, Satan, Shuriken, Side Arms,
Skate Crazy, Snookered, Soldier of Fortune, Space Warrior,
Stomp, Super Hero, Sweevo's Whirled,
Treasure Island Dizzy, View to a Kill - The Computer Game, A,
Wombles, The and Yie Ar Kung-Fu and tips for Jumbly and Lemmings. PHEW!!!
Richard Bos sent in a pile of stuff - maps for Aztec: Hunt for the Sun-God, Bounty Hunter, The and
King Arthur's Quest; solutions for Acheton, Bounty Hunter, The, Broken Friend, A,
Countdown to Doom, Escaping Habit, The, King Arthur's Quest,
Kingdom Of Hamil, Lancelot, Last Days of Doom, Lost City, The,
Lost City, The, Miser, The, Philosopher's Quest,
Realm of Darkness, Return to Doom,
Sherlock Holmes: The Lamberley Mystery and Treasure Island and tips for King Arthur's Quest.
Added RZX Archive links for All or Nothing, Brainstorm, Chiron, Eidolon, The,
First World Problems, Game About Squares, Godkiller,
Huxley Pig, Judge Dredd, Mad Caverns, Olympicon,
Profecia, La, Sanxion, Sherezade, Unitrax and
Wednesday 30 July 2014
It's been a quiet couple of months - too many nice sunny days, I reckon!!
Sunday 01 June 2014
Things have been busy In Real Life, so here's 2 months of updates (a day late! Ed)
- Philip Callagher sent in a load of tips for Lords of Midnight, The. The original was a Word file which I've converted to html (hopefully correctly!!) and a downloadable pdf file.
- Pavel Plíva sent in POKEs for Nipik 2.
- Shadow Maker sent in a cheat for L'Abbaye des Morts.
- Pgyuri sent in POKEs and a tip for Mr. Wimpy.
- Added RZX Archive links for Abbaye des Morts, L' , Africa Gardens , Aventura del Dragon, La ,
Brautrydjandinn , Captain Drexx , Charm, The , Count, The ,
Downtown , Flappy Bird ZX , Forest of Doom, The , Jaws ,
Marcas , Ninja twins. Going to Zedeaks , Ninjajar! ,
Pussy: Love Story from Titanic , Stompo, El , Sun Bucket ,
Super Gran - The Adventure , Super Gran , Wizard of Oz, The and
Yumiko in the Haunted Mansion.
Monday 31 March 2014
A quiet month, but every one counts, right?
- Nyuzga sent in POKEs for Underground II.
- Bandit sent in a cheat for Tuma 7.
- Added RZX Archive links for Bubble Buster, CSU, Depth Charge,
DreamWalker: Alter Ego 2, Druid, Flying Formula, The,
Fruit Machine Simulator 2,
Journey to the Centre of Eddie Smith's Head,
Leonardo's Lost Last Invention, Metal Man Reloaded, Mindstone,
Mouse Trap, Sami Troid, Terrorlandia and Underground II.
Friday 28 February 2014
Flipping short months. Mutter, grumble
It's a pretty quiet month, but never mind.
- Pavel Plíva sent in POKEs for Dogmole Tuppowski - The New Adventures (or Almost) and Land of Mire Mare (beating the email from Andrew Ryals by a day)
- Andrew Ryals sent in POKEs for Androide , Dogmole Tuppowski - The New Adventures (or Almost) ,
Genektik , Isidoro , Pyromania II - Chopper Rescue and Sector.
- Added RZX Archive links for Androide , Bluber , Blue Max , BMX Racers , Brat Attack ,
Brian Jacks Superstar Challenge , Carlos Michelis ,
Collision Course , Curse of Oddville, The ,
Dogmole Tuppowski - The New Adventures (or Almost) , Genektik ,
Ghost Castle , Ghost Castles , GraviBots , Gremlins ,
Horace Miner , Indoor Sports , Isidoro , Killer Bees ,
Knight Rider , Land of Mire Mare , Lil'Alien , Lojix ,
Maze Mania , Mermaid Madness , Nuclear Bowls , Paso, El ,
Pentomania , Planet 10 , Plasma Ball , Puzzle, The ,
REVERSAO , Stroper , Subject, The , Subterranean Nightmare ,
Super Mutt , Talos and Toyota Celica GT Rally.
Wednesday 29 January 2014
Happy Birthday to me! (How very egocentric of you! Ed).. WoS had an update, so there's some maps added - hurrah!
- John Socha sent in an annotated copy of an existing map by Janet Barrance for Sabre Wulf which shows the locations of the amulet.
- Bad Beard sent in tips and POKEs for Boid, cheats for Peter Pack Rat
- Woody sent in a cheat YEARS ago for Rock 'n' Roll, and I promptly forgot to publish it here. Thanks to Bad Beard for beating me with the Reminder Stick!!
- Jimmy sent in POKEs for Sarlmoor.
- Bandit sent in POKEs for Intergalactic Space Rescue.
- Added maps for Bride of Frankenstein , Chuckie Egg 2 , Corruption , Fish! ,
Guild of Thieves, The , Heavy on the Magick , Moley Christmas ,
Pang , Pawn, The , Reveal and Sentinel, The.
- Added RZX Archive links for Carlos Michelis , Collision Course , Curse of Oddville, The ,
Ghost Castle , Ghost Castles , Lil'Alien , Maze Mania ,
Mermaid Madness , Nuclear Bowls , Paso, El , Planet 10 ,
Plasma Ball , Puzzle, The , REVERSAO , Stroper ,
Subterranean Nightmare , Talos and Toyota Celica GT Rally.
If you would like to be kept informed of any future updates, send us an email